THE INCLUSIVE MOM COMMUNITY YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR
Motherhood is a beautiful mess…but don’t get lost.
We’re a community who supports your juicy goals and biggest dreams.
Welcome to the inclusive mama tribe you’ve been searching for.
The non-judgmental one.
The non-toxic one.
The feel good one.
You found it.
Motherhood is lonely, but that stops now.
By being an active member, you will feel part of this village, even if you never meet in real life.
You can be an active member for free on Instagram and our private Facebook group and get endless support.
We also have workshops and events in person in Los Angeles, California. In 2019, we will be offering a chance to join our Fire Tribe, for mamas who are out of survival mode and committed to slaying her goals.
Adopt our Morning Mindset
We believe THIS ONE HABIT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE.
Wake up before your kids, and give yourself 15 minutes of alone time! Avenue Mamas that do this are able to start the day recharged.
Whether you can carve out 5 minutes or 50 minutes for yourself, you can get a lot done if you have the intention to create a mindful morning.
Do any of all of these things every day, and see what happens in your life!
1) Drink a glass of water.
2) Set a timer for 5 minutes and grab your journal. Fill up at least 3 pages of freeflowing thoughts to do a “brain dump.”
3) Write out what you are grateful for in your journal.
4) Write out 3 affirmations in your journal.
5) Decide on a maximum of 3 goals today and commit to them. Do the one that sucks the most first.
6) Set a timer and meditate.
7) Move your body and stretch for any amount of time.
8) Read a book just for enjoyment. Did you know if you read 15- 20 pages a day, you could get to about 18-20 books in a year?
TRY IT! This is a 15 minute practice that you can prioritize. You just have to commit to yourself getting this time.
Join the Avenue Mama on Fire Tribe
If you are out of survival mode and you are COMMITTED and DRIVEN to put in the work to slay your goals, the Fire Tribe may be for you.
We start on January 2nd 2019 with a 10 day challenge to start the year tackling ONE juicy goal! And for the following 12 weeks, you will get on the other side of your goal and have the tools on how to tackle the next one.
It is time to get out of your own way, be accountable, and go for progress over perfection.
Come to our events as you are. We don’t care how much you have in your bank account or how many followers you have on the ‘gram. What we care about, is being open minded to share your challenges and be open to solutions.
Each event targets a challenge unique to mamas. We then break it down by talking openly and honestly about what is NOT working. The amazing thing, is that the community of mamas offers the solution. It is pretty darn amazing.
Our final event in 2018, is called “Mama Got It Done” - An all day, intensive workshop for the mama with dream of an online business or blog and launching it!
In 2019 we will be having more in real life events because NOTHING replaces that!
Here’s a list of our past events since we started in February 2019!
1) Self-Care and Self-Compassion Workshop - how to talk to yourself with grace and compassion, let by psychologist Dr. Whitney Dicterew and hosted by Avenue Mama.
2) Self-Care Yoga event with Elise Joan Fitness sponsored by FitBit, RxBar and Seedling and cohosted by Avenue Mama.
3) Body Positivity Workshop with guest speakers Allison Morgan Fitness and Family Influencer Carly Anderson of Lipgloss and Crayons, hosted by Avenue Mama. We broke through the shame of feeling not enough.
4) Morning Mindset Self-Care Meet Up, hosted by Avenue Mama. We talked about our daily practice of how to start each day with intention.
5) Mompreneur Social Media Meet Up, Hosted by Avenue Mama. We talked about social media strategy and how to be efficient at it. Mama ain’t got no time!
6) Avenue Mama KICK OFF PARTY! - We kicked off Avenue Mama with a perfermonce from Mommy Tonk. We cannot express our gratitude for SkyPark Family Practice for sponsoring our event.
7) Avenue Mama Self-care aka spoiled by Massage Envy and European Wax Center. We had a full morning of free self care to pamper our mamas!
8) Start of Avenue Mama on Fire Tribe 8/11/2018 - our tribe ends January 31, 2018. These mamas truly understand gratitude an affimrations like one else.
Practice Affirmations with Us
Avenue Mamas embraces the daily practice of affirmations. You can find affirmations on our Instagram stories if you don’t have any of your own.
An affirmation is a statement that you say/write to yourself about a goal you wish to make.
Ex: You want financial freedom
Affirmation: “Money flows to me with abundance and ease. I make at least $xxxx per month”
Ex: You want to be healthier
Affirmation: “I make healthy food choices that nourish my body. I exercise at least two times a week.”
Do you ever feel like you are on the hamster wheel or that your to do list is a mile long, mama?
There are mantras we believe in, and say over and over again. This helps us decrease overwhelm and to focus on what is important to us.
Done is better than perfect.
Progress over perfect.
I am enough.
I have enough time to accomplish everything I need.
We practice unapologetic self-care
We believe self-care is a great anecdote to overwhelm and stress from mom life. From the moment the baby arrives, we believe moms should not be sacrificed to be everything to everyone. We believe that she deserves help without shame or guilt and be a part of the healing process.